Do you enjoy time behind the wheel? Are you passionate about bringing new technologies from prototype to production? Uber is seeking fast-learning, energetic individuals to operate its self-driving vehicles. We’re building a team of people who are safety-minded and eager to be on the forefront of an emerging industry. We’re looking for candidates who are ready to demonstrate the safety and reliability of our systems and technology. This role is about the technology and the people - candidates should be ready to interact with the public while operating our systems.
What is the Uber Advanced Technologies Group (ATG)?
Uber ATG is the R&D hub of Uber’s engineering team dedicated to mapping, vehicle safety, and self-driving technologies. This team is responsible for developing long-term technologies that advance Uber’s mission of bringing safe, reliable transportation to everyone, everywhere. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about transforming the way the world moves. Our research will make the process of moving real assets and real people safer and more efficient now, and in the decades to come.
What you’ll do:
· Operate the technology in Self-Driving Ubers on a shift basis
· Complete driving reports, procedures, and tests in order to collect data for engineering team
· Provide essential feedback on system performance to the team
· Interact with the public as an ambassador for Uber’s self-driving technology
· Perform mapping and offline analysis of vehicle-system performance
· Occasional travel is expected and required
Skills we’re looking for:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
By Email: email@example.com