Minimum Age - 18
Administrative Assistant Position Summary:
Under the direct supervision of the manager the administrative assistant provides administrative and secretarial support for the management team and department. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
* Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
* Maintain electronic and hardcopy filing system.
* Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
* Perform data entry and scan documents.
* Manage calendars.
* Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
* Run errands to post office and office supply store.
* Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries.
* Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
* Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for management.
* Maintain office supplies.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
* Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
* Must be flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment with great interpersonal skills to deal with many personalities.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
* Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
* Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records.
* High School diploma (college degree preferred).
By Email: email@example.com