The Site Manager position at JBT's Greensboro location is responsible for the oversight of the site's maintenance operation, relationship with the customer, administrative responsibilities, safety and human resources.
* Oversee day-to-day operations of the site including safety, accounting, human resources, purchasing, and warehouse functions.
* Provide direction for all maintenance and administrative workers at the site.
* Strive to improve efficiency, profitability, and safety of the operation.
* Coordinate all formal interfaces with customers, with support from site supervision and administrative teams.
* Ensure consistent leadership and direction for the site.
* Comply with company safety program and trainings.
* Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business related field or equivalent experience
* 10 years' managerial experience in the area of maintenance operations and project management
* Ability to perform administrative, human resources, and financial duties as required
* Valid Driver's License
* Background in operations, facility maintenance, administration, finance, and safety preferred
* Familiarity with Airport operations, aviation equipment, and service environment a plus
* Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Ability to be badged to work in secure areas of an airport
While performing the duties of Site Manager, the employee is regularly required to stand; sit; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and work in small spaces. Ladder work required. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
Ability to work in outside weather conditions on an airport ramp around aircrafts and the confined areas of baggage conveyor systems. Specific vision abilities required by this job include good close proximity vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Good hand / eye coordination is required.
The primary work environment is similar to an office environment. However, the Site Manager must have the ability to conduct business in outside weather conditions, near moving machinery parts; on an active Airport ramp; near vehicles and jet aircraft.
By Website: http://www.Click2Apply.net/2vs6p9xb7bvbd9b5