New York, NY
At OneTable, we help people Shabbat together. As an online and in person community, we help people in their 20s and 30s find, enjoy and share Shabbat dinners, make the most of their Friday night and enjoy the best of life together. We make it easy for hosts to welcome people to a Shabbat dinner at home, for guests to enjoy a dinner, and for all to experience unique events for Shabbat dinner out. OneTable launched in New York City in 2014. We’re growing fast with staff in NYC, DC, Chicago, Denver, Atlanta and the Bay Area. As we expand to cities across the country, we need strong leaders to help us grow our community. For more information: onetable.org.
A successful member of the OneTable team has a deep love for Shabbat and food. They have a sense of humor and understand that relationships are at the core of our work. They are empathetic, creative, hard working, warm, flexible, and team players. When you are part of the OneTable team, we promise you will never be bored.
The position is a new, full-time position available immediately reporting to the Director of Finance, Operations and Technology. Primarily responsible for support/enhancing all aspects of the user experience.
● Managing OneTable "help desk" including live chat on the website, phone calls and troubleshooting via screenshare.
● Supplying hosts with nourishment.
● Working with off-site developers in adding/updating our platform/mobile app.
● Supporting the white label work of our platform (e.g. project requirements, development, delivery, customer interactions).
● Gather feedback from both host and guests and incorporate into a feedback mechanism for continual improvement.
● Tracking interactions in the Salesforce CRM.
● Be open to professional growth and assuming other related functions as needed. Education and Experience Required:
● 2 year minimum of user experience/ customer service/ support
● Bachelor’s degree required
● Experience with project management tools like Trello
● Familiarity with CRM like Salesforce, or ability to figure it out quickly
● Experience with, or knowledge of young adult Jewish communities preferred
● Experience in developing an online application is a plus
● Warm personality- you will be dealing with many users of OneTable platform
● Patience - often the "bug" is really user error.
● Attention to detail and strong execution skills.
● Well-organized multi-tasker — who doesn’t stress out at the drop of a hat. OneTable is fast-paced — no, seriously, we mean it.
● Entrepreneurial spirit, defined as attitude and approach to thinking that actively seeks out change, rather than waiting to adapt to change. It's a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement.
● Self-driven and determined to reach goals. You will need to be ambitious, not settle and can think creatively on the spot.
● Able to deal with uncertainty -- we mean this one too.
● Dogged and determined.
● Able to create great working relationships with everyone.
Negotiable; commensurate with experience
OneTable’s national office is in New York City (WeWork NoMad). Preference for NYC-based candidates, but open to those located in other OneTable hubs.
Click to fill out our online application: www.onetable.org/careers-apply
Equal Opportunity Employer:
OneTable provides equal opportunity to all people regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, body configuration, age, disability, marital status, height, weight, or political belief. This policy applies to all employees and applicants for employment.
By Website: https://onetable.org/careers-apply/