Sun Products Corporation, a Henkel Company
Salt Lake City, UT
The Utility Equipment Specialist HVAC ensures administration of resources to maintain plant HVAC equipment, and ensure processes are performing to design parameters. Continuous improvement and development of the preventative maintenance program to meet operation and production needs. Effective planning and forecasting maintenance to meet Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Employee Engagement goals.
- Perform professional mechanical repairs on all HVAC processes and equipment.
- Troubleshoot all HVAC equipment malfunctions.
- Perform quality Preventative Maintenance on all HVAC equipment and processes.
- Record daily logs of equipment status, failures, repairs, regulatory compliances, and other activities.
- Communicate any known wear parts to be inventoried.
- For safety and business purposes, must have good communication skills including; verbal, written, and presentational with the ability to communicate with peers, managers and associates on all levels.
- Must be punctual, professional, and follow safety policies and procedures on the job.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive team environment that reinforces the Sun Products Code of Conduct and Company Values: People, Integrity, Passion, Humility and Commitment through engagement efforts and leading by example.
- Liaison with contractors for extensive work, or new construction quotes and design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical mechanical principles and the application of mathematics and dimensions as related to the plant process, utility and compressed air systems.
- Proficient in the following:
- Preventative Maintenance and facility maintenance.
- Industrial refrigeration, refrigerant handling, refrigerant systems clean up.
- Troubleshooting and repair of advanced controls; electric, pneumatics, Direct Digital Controls.
- Pump and Compressor troubleshooting and repair.
- HVAC system design; building air balancing; zone and control job estimating.
- Experience with cooling towers, chilled water systems, and water treatments (1-300 Ton).
- Advanced sheet-metal and rigging, along with piping (gas and water).
- High School Diploma or GED, Vocational Education.
- 3-4 years performing technical maintenance of various pumps; heat exchangers;
- Compressors, cooling tower, water treatment and cooling systems.
- Must have a current certification with EPA 608 Universal.
- Maintain refrigerant control logs according to EPA standards.
- Must be willing to become Sun Products Certified in the following within 6 months:
- Arial lift
- Valid drivers' license and good standing MVR.
How to Apply
By Website: http://www.Click2Apply.net/cv85cxx6t4k7rn9m